Student Internship Opportunity
We are pleased to announce that our Fellow, Peter Gross developed a project intended to help assess why the media functions as it does. The project aims to help refine an already proposed kaleidoscopic cultural prism and develop a new theory that will stand on its own when explaining media systems and/or be a partner with the political-economic theories now employed.
The project will focus on 3 countries: Romania, Czech Republic and Poland. For this, we are looking for inquisitive students who possess very good language skills as well as media and history knowledge of one of the countries included in the project.
- Location: CMDS office in Budapest or/and remotely
- Duration: 3 to 6 months
- Number of Internship Opportunities: 3
- Requirements: BA, MA, PhD students with a very good command of English as well as fluency in one of the following languages: Romanian, Czech, Polish
Terms & Conditions:
The internship will be unpaid, and can be done part time or full time, upon agreement.
How to apply?
- Applications, consisting of a resume, should be sent to email@example.com. For further information please contact Mihaela Groza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research interns will be credited in the paper that Prof Gross will publish in the CMDS’ research series and various academic journals;
- Gain valuable work and academic research experience;
- Develop and refine your analytical skills;
- Network with professionals in the field.
Apply as soon as possible.